Be Reasonable, Diane Be Reasonable, Diane

Cool experience! Nice use of stage3D, assuming its not a video :D

Star Swarms: Invasion! Star Swarms: Invasion!

Great job with the programming, there is definitely a solid mechanic implemented. You should look into working with an artist and polishing up a lot of the small things for a better overall experience.

brightaurora responds:

Thanks you all for the feedback! This is my first game and I really didn't know what to expect from real players! So your advice is really appreciated!

Snazzle Snazzle

It' fun, good, and polished, however there should really be a faster way of imputing. Changing the direction of each individual arrow is frustrating. A possible solution is having input as click and drag and calculating the direction for the player.

Lily Fighters Lily Fighters

Pretty decent game with up to par controls and beautiful pixel art.
I think you should remove "kids" from the tags though.

Cons:
No pause
Sponsor logo takes up way too much room on the screen
No way to fire backwards

Massive boss fights wouldn't hurt either.

Please Stop Running! Please Stop Running!

Pretty cool game and nice tutorial, I didn't like how you have to keep clicking to continuously fire

FightClub69 responds:

We spent quite a lot of time trying to work out that exact question. If you can just press fire and hold it then most players complain that their finger gets tired. If you have to press fire for each bullet then players don't like having to spam the click. If you don't have to press fire at all, it feels like the guns aren't a great upgrade, and if you fire 5 bullets per click (like this one) then players don't like the clicking even though it's quite slow...
I have never yet found a good solution! So, if you can suggest one I'll be grateful enough to give you a specific credit in my next game that uses it. Seriously, genuine offer!
cheers!
Pete

Cute Explosions Cute Explosions

Pretty solid gameplay and effects, if you make it so you need to unlock later levels with a certain score that would have bumped up the playability and replay value a lot, as well as giving the player more to look forward to and make goals.

DN8:Pulse DN8:Pulse

I followed your weekly game updates so I was pretty hyped.
The effects and 3D are very nice and seem to work very efficiently! Well done.
Overall it's a very fun game

Squize responds:

So you're the person who reads our blog ;)

Thanks, hopefully it lives up to your expectations, we try not hype things too much, but it's always hard to tell.

Nyos Nyos

Great game!

Awesome game, tutorial is not too boring and keeps the player interested. Nice amount of polish and the gameplay is quick paced and action packed!

Nice work

Stop a bullet Stop a bullet

Nice Game

Great concept, with the snake style movement. The levels are fun but sometimes the hitbox can be a bit unforgiving.
Graphics could use an upgrade and some polish can be added, but overall it is a decent game.

Good job.

Discount Mayonnaise Discount Mayonnaise

Great Game!

Really great game, the controls are responsive, the graphics are great, the sound is awesome and the framerate is smooth.
The game really hooks you at the beginning, and I found myself playing this game longer than any other Flash game I play on the first try.
My only suggestion is somehow make it more obvious that you can teleport back levels to get coins and use other level's shops.

Other than that, great work!